Customer Care: Willing To ShareYounger Consumers Divulge Plenty of Information Online 9/09/2013 7:44 AM Eastern
While consumers are generally concerned about protecting their privacy, in specific instances, they are quite nonchalant about online security:
• 64% of 18-to-24-year-olds share photos on Instagram or Facebook;
• 70% of 25-to-34-year-olds upload videos to YouTube;
• While about 65% of those customers don't care about privacy, 69% of 35-44-year-olds buy online;
• 59% of 35-to-44-year-olds don’t worry about privacy, and;
• 36% of all customers would divulge their personal information for free.