Celebrities Set to Ante Up with Bravo4/29/2004 9:04 AM Eastern
Bravo’s Celebrity Poker Showdown returns to the card table Thursday, May 27 at 9 p.m. (EST).
The original series will feature 50 celebrities participating in two tournaments, each one made up of six two-hour episodes.
Dave Foley (Will & Grace, The Kids in the Hall) will host, with expert commentary from poker pro Phil Gordon.
The schedule for the first tournament:
• Game 1, May 27: Wanda Sykes, Jerome Bettis, Mena Suvari, Travis Tritt, Rosario Dawson.
• Game 2, June 3: James Woods, Mo Gaffney, Danny Masterson, Dule' Hill, Timothy Busfield.
• Game 3, June 10: Norm MacDonald, Star Jones, Adam Rodriguez, Jeremy Sisto, Michael Ian Black.
• Game 4, June 17: Matthew Perry, Lauren Graham, Sean Astin, Chris Masterson, Sara Rue.
• Game 5, June 24: Andy Richter, Jon Favreau, Tom Everett Scott, James Blake, Maura Tierney.
The championship game for the first tournament will air Thursday, July 1.
For the second tournament:
• Game 1, July 8: Dave Navarro, Jennie Garth, Richard Kind, Willie Garson, Jerry O'Connell.
• Game 2, July 15: Angie Dickinson, Jeff Gordon, Kathy Griffin, Penn Gillette, Ron Livingston.
• Game 3, July 22: David Cross, Jason Bateman, Will Arnett, Judy Greer, Peter Facinelli.
• Game 4, July 29: Kathy Najimy, Bobby Flay, Michael Badalucco, Steve Harris, Mimi Rogers.
• Game 5, Aug. 5: Hank Azaria, Seth Myers, Amy Poehler, Jeffrey Ross, Gail O'Grady.
The championship game for the second tournament will air Thursday, Aug. 12.