Court TV News Debuts New Lineup1/17/2006 7:10 AM Eastern
Court TV News’ new anchor-team lineup debuted on-air Tuesday.
The network’s new daytime lineup is made up of:
• Open Court, 9 a.m.-10 a.m. (EST/PST), hosted by a list of rotating anchors;
• Bloom & Politan: Trial Heat, 10 a.m.-noon, co-anchored by attorneys Lisa Bloom and Vinnie Politan;
• Jami Floyd: Best Defense,noon-1 p.m., anchored by former defense attorney Jami Floyd;
• Banfield & Ford: Courtside, 1 p.m.-3 p.m., co-anchored by news veterans Ashleigh Banfield and Jack Ford;
• Nancy Grace: Closing Arguments, 3 p.m.-5 p.m., anchored by victims’-rights advocate and former prosecutor Nancy Grace; and
• Catherine Crier Live, 5 p.m.-6 p.m., legal-news talk show hosted by former judge Catherine Crier.
Court TV News will also continue to provide hourly news updates through “Court TV Headlines,” formerly known as “Newsbreaks.”
“We are confident that this strong mix of talent, combined with their unique personalities and expertise in news and the law, will make for a dynamic daytime schedule,” Court TV News executive vice president Marlene Dann said in a prepared statement.