ACTA Names 2005 Officers2/15/2005 5:34 AM Eastern
The Arizona Cable Telecommunications Association announced its 2005 slate of officers.
The trade group’s membership is made up of 100 cable systems serving more than 3 million subscribers.
The ACTA’s new officers:
• President: Kevin Moran, Cox Communications Inc.
• President-elect: Paul Pecora, Comcast Corp.
• Secretary/treasurer: Wayne Beikmann, NPG Cable Inc.
• Associate representatives: Lora Radicke, ComSonics Inc.; and Takashi Nakano, Discovery Networks U.S.
• Directors at large: Steve Brideau, Cable One Inc.; Pete Collins, Eagle West Communications; Anne Doris, Cox; Eric Jackson, CableAmerica Corp.; Jim Monroe, Monroe Cablevision; Peter Quam, Mediacom Communications Corp.; Ingo Radicke, Cable One; Ricky Rinehart, Adelphia Communications Corp.; and Al Williams, Indevideo Co. Inc.