NFL Network Goes Inside Training Camp7/24/2007 2:59 AM Eastern
NFL Network will strap on the pads at six National Football League clubs’ training camps on five consecutive days beginning Monday, July 30.
The network will use wireless microphones on players and coaches to give viewers a behind-the-scenes look at on-the-field action and instruction, team drills and player and coach interviews.
TheInside Training Camp schedule is:
• Monday, July 30, 8 p.m., Dallas Cowboys, host Fran Charles, analyst Deion Sanders;
• Tuesday, July 31, 8 p.m., San Francisco 49ers, host Derrin Horton, analyst Steve Mariucci;
• Wednesday, Aug. 1, 8 p.m., Green Bay Packers, host Charles Davis, analyst Brian Baldinger;
• Thursday, Aug. 2, 8 p.m., Indianapolis Colts, host Paul Burmeister, analyst Jamie Dukes;
• Friday, Aug. 3, 8 p.m., Tennessee Titans, host Paul Burmeister, analyst Brian Baldinger; and
• Friday, Aug. 3, 9 p.m., San Diego Chargers, host Derrin Horton, analyst Marshall Faulk.