WICT Names Chapter Presidents1/24/2005 7:16 AM Eastern
Women in Cable & Telecommunications announced its 21 2005 chapter presidents Monday.
“Many of our members experience WICT through their local chapters,” CEO Benita Fitzgerald Mosley said in a prepared statement. “These volunteer leaders are truly the lifeblood of our organization.”
The 2005 chapter presidents are:
• Atlanta: Jean Mallory, Cox Communications Inc.
• Carolinas: Jan Szelkowski, Time Warner Cable, Greensboro (N.C.).
• Greater Chicago: Ann Schneider, Showtime Networks Inc.
• Greater Ohio: Shiree Gerst, Time Warner Cable.
• Greater Texas: Dana Gage, Tribune Media Services.
• Michigan: Olivia Visperas, Comcast Corp.
• Midwest: Mary Beth Schubert, Comcast.
• New England: Kristin Roberts, Comcast, and Kathleen Taraschi, Comcast Spotlight (co-presidents).
• New Mexico: Jessica Lopez, Comcast.
• New York: Marie Svet, World Wrestling Entertainment Inc.
• Oklahoma: Ruth Rolfe, Cox.
• Pacific Northwest: Jacqueline Hillsbery, Comcast.
• Philadelphia: Gregory Lowe, Starz Entertainment Group LLC.
• Rocky Mountain: Lisa Lee, Broadband Insights LLC.
• San Diego: Patty Jenkins, Cox.
• San Francisco: Kelly Farrell, Turner Broadcasting System Inc.
•South Florida: Roseann Fusco, FSN Florida.
• Southern California: Jennifer Horn, Cable Radio Networks Inc.
• Tampa: Amy VanDell, Bright House Networks.
• Virginia: Francie Leader, Superstation WGN.
• Washington, D.C./Baltimore: Kathryn Falk, Cox.