After wrapping up six seasons of Justified on Tuesday (April 14), FX has partnered with entertainment auction house Screen Bid to sell off 788 lots of series memorabilia.
The drama followed Deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens (Timothy Olyphant), who is reassigned to his hometown in rural Kentucky.
Bidding will begin on Sunday, April 19, at noon PST and end on Saturday, April 25.
This is only the most recent in a long line of partnerships for Screen Bid, which has sold props from Breaking Bad, Psych and True Blood, among others.
Here are 10 shocking production-certified items from Justified that fans will be able to purchase:
- Judge Reardon’s red Speedo. When viewers first meet federal judge Mike Reardon (Stephen Root), who would go on to appear in seven episodes, it’s revealed that he wears only this Speedo —and a handgun— under his robes.
- Katherine Hale's hidden gun clutch purse. Whoever picks up this accessory will have to apologize for its homicidal past in the hands of Hale (Mary Steenburgen), an associate of crime boss Wynn Duffy (Jere Burns).
- Daryl Crowe Jr.'s 1985 Suburban. Screen Bid has a history of selling off at least one car per auction, such as Psych’s infamous Blueberry and Skylar White’s Jeep from Breaking Bad. This time around, it’s season five baddie Daryl Crowe Jr.’s (Michael Rapaport) SUV on the block.
- Yellow cattle prod prop. This prop’s new owners would not be justified in using it like its owners on the show – on humans.
- Limehouse's marled pig head. This — luckily, rubber — prop from butcher and criminal Ellstin Limehouse’s (Mykelti Williamson) shed ranks among the more gruesome lots available.
- A week’s worth of Givens’ jeans. Screen Bid is selling not one, but five pairs of the jeans the U.S. marshall wore in his apartment.
- Boyd's bloody t-shirt. Fans can bid on the blood-stained T-shirt career criminal Boyd Crowder (Walton Goggins) was wearing when he was shot in the pilot episode. Many more bloody moments followed for Crowder over six seasons.
- Choo-Choo's bloody outfit. For those who feel that one bloody shirt isn’t enough, this full ensemble, worn by brain-damaged veteran turned criminal lackey Choo-Choo (Duke Davis Roberts), is available.
- Boyd's shackle and chain. ScreenBid touts this 10-foot-long restraint from the series’ final season as “the real deal.”
- Winona Hawkins' baby blanket and books. Because it wasn’t all blood, gore and mayhem, ScreenBid offers more family-friendly Justified memorabilia as well.