Northwest Broadcasting and AT&T have ended their eight-month retransmission consent dispute, with the broadcaster’s 18 stations beginning to return to the DirecTV lineup.
Northwest stations in 10 markets went dark to AT&T pay TV customers on Feb. 22 after the two couldn’t reach an agreement.
In a statement on its station websites Thursday, Northwest said that it has reached a long-term deal with AT&T. Terms were not disclosed.
“Northwest regrets the inconvenience this has placed on our valued viewers,” the broadcaster said in the statement. “Resumption of carriage may vary from market-to-market as it is at the discretion of DirecTV.”
An AT&T spokesman confirmed that a deal had been reached and said the stations began returning to its lineup on Thursday evening. The company had no further comment.