Frances Berwick, who added oversight of Oxygen Media to her role in leading in Bravo under a reorganization earlier this month at NBCUniversal, has established her top management teams for the brands.
Most of the executives remain intact with only a few positions eliminated. Andy Cohen and Rod Aissa keep their roles as the top development executives for the women’s-targeted services.
The announcement from Berwick, who succeeded Jason Klarman in heading Oxygen, came on the same day that NBCU said that Berwick’s former boss, Lauren Zalaznick, will be leaving the company.
NBCU officials declined comment on the executive team.
The following is Berwick’s internal memo that was disseminated to staffers on Sept. 27
I'm writing today to introduce the new senior management team for Bravo and Oxygen. It's an incredibly talented group of people with a fantastic track record. They're not only smart and strategic, but they've all consistently contributed to an atmosphere of collaboration, respect and inspiration…which sets the stage for even greater days ahead for two outstanding brands.
- Rod Aissa, SVP Development and Production, Oxygen Media
- Andy Cohen, EVP Development and Talent, Bravo Media
- Jennifer Geisser, SVP Communications, Bravo and Oxygen Media
- Mike Haggerty SVP Research, Bravo and Oxygen Media
- Lisa Hsia, EVP Digital, Bravo and Oxygen Media
- Jerry Leo, EVP Program Strategy and Acquisitions Bravo and Oxygen Media, and Production Bravo Media
- Ellen Stone, EVP Marketing, Bravo and Oxygen Media
- Holly Tang, CFO Bravo and Oxygen Media
Please join me in congratulating everyone on the team.