Black Entertainment Television Wednesday announced the schedule for its “2004 Black College Tour.”
This year’s tour marks the third consecutive year BET will feature entertainment, games, contests, product samples and information for students at 13 historically African-American colleges and universities.
This year’s schedule:
• Sept. 8: Alcorn State University, Alcorn State, Miss.
• Sept. 10: Jackson State University, Jackson, Miss.
• Sept. 17: Central State University, Wilberforce, Ohio.
• Sept. 24: Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta.
• Sept. 29: Tuskegee University, Tuskegee, Ala.
• Oct. 1: Alabama State University, Montgomery, Ala.
• Oct. 8: Florida A&M University, Tallahassee, Fla.
• Oct. 15: Norfolk State University, Norfolk, Va.
• Oct. 20: Fayetteville State University, Fayetteville, N.C.
• Oct. 22: North Carolina A&T, Greensboro, N.C.
•Oct. 29: Prairie View A&M University, Prairie View, Texas.
• Nov. 5: Southern University, Baton Rouge, La.
• Nov. 12: Bethune Cookman College, Daytona Beach, Fla.