Charter Communications Inc. recently announced the operations team for its
Midwest division, headed by senior vice president Lee Clayton.
The Midwest division comprises about 1.2 million subscribers in 13 states:
Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas,
Nebraska, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah and Arizona.
According to a press release, the new hires are:
• Thom Anema, VP of business operations. Anema had been chief financial
officer at Onesecure Inc. and Jones International Ltd.
• Tom Gorman, VP of engineering. Gorman most recently served with Jedai
Broadband Networks as national account manager and had previously worked for
Comcast Corp. as director of technical operations in Washington, D.C.
• David Harris, VP of marketing. Harris joins Charter from United Pan Europe
Communications N.V. (Clayton’s alma mater) and had been with Cox Communications
Inc. as VP of marketing and sales for its Phoenix system.
• Clare Huspeni, VP of customer care. Huspeni has been with Charter for two
years, previously serving as a customer-service executive with Verizon Wireless
and Century Communications Corp.
• Margaret Lejuste, VP of government affairs and franchise relations. Lejuste
was former director of franchising and local government for AT&T
• Abby Pfeiffer, VP of human resources. Pfeiffer was most recently VP for HR
and training at overbuilder WideOpenWest LLC.
• Christopher Scurto VP of Charter Business Networks. Scurto is a former VP
of market development for Jato Communications Inc.
• Paul Sly, VP of advertising sales. Sly also manages operations for Charter
Advertising St. Louis, where he serves as VP and general manager.