Washington— The Cable Television Public Affairs Association has named its executive board and board of directors, following elections.
The trade group’s executive committee will be made up of:
- President: Anita Lamont, director, field operations, Charter Communications Inc.;
- Vice president: Christine Levesque, executive VP, communications, marketing and government affairs, Gemstar-TV Guide International Inc.;
- Secretary: Mark Harrad, senior VP, communications, Time Warner Cable;
- Treasurer: Peggy Ballard, VP, strategic communications, Scientific-Atlanta Inc.; and
- Immediate past president: Peter Kiley, VP, affiliate relations, C-SPAN Networks.
Four new cable executives were named to two-year terms on the board of directors: Sandy Colony, senior VP, communications, Insight Communications Co.; Jennifer Mooney, group VP, government affairs and public relations, Bright House Networks; Misty Skedgell, VP of corporate communications, Turner Broadcasting System Inc.; and Anthony Surratt, executive director, PR, Cox Communications Inc.
Reappointed to two-year terms were: William G. Jasso, VP, public affairs, Time Warner Cable, northeast Ohio; Levesque; Libby O’Connell, senior VP, corporate outreach, A&E Television Networks; Bret Perkins, VP of government affairs, Comcast Cable Communications Inc.; and Rob Stoddard, senior VP, communications and public affairs, National Cable & Telecommunications Association.