The Cable and Telecommunications Human Resources Association announced the election results for its 2006 board of directors.
The CTHRA’s 2006 officers are:
• President: Juan L. Munoz, Time Warner Cable.
• Immediate past president: Brian C. Koenig, Scientific-Atlanta Inc.
• Vice president: Beth Arnholt, Comcast Cable Communications Inc.
• Secretary: Julie B. Cookson, Scripps Networks.
• Treasurer: Lisa Chang, The Weather Channel Cos.
• Board of directors: Sheryl Anderson, Starz Entertainment Group LLC; Rosalind Clay Carter, A&E Television Networks; Carolyn Cason, Warren & Morris Ltd.; Linda Chambers, Bright House Networks; Timothy Goodly, Turner Broadcasting System Inc.; Raymond Gutierrez, Showtime Networks Inc.; John W. Jackson, C-SPAN; Lisa Kaye, greenlightjobs; Lynne Ramsey, Charter Communications Inc.; Monica Skelchy, Motorola Inc.; and Belinda Turner Patterson, Cox Communications Inc.