The Cable and Telecommunications Human Resources Association announced its 2004 board of directors Wednesday.
The CTHRA’s 2004 officers are:
• President: Brian C. Koenig, Scientific-Atlanta Inc.;
• Immediate past president: John W. Jackson, C-SPAN;
• Vice president: Rosalind Clay Carter, A&E Television Networks;
• Secretary: Beth Arnholt, Comcast Corp.;
• Treasurer: Juan L. Munoz, Time Warner Cable; and
• Program planning: Carolyn A. Cason, Warren & Morris Ltd.
Other board members: Sheryl Anderson, Starz Encore Group LLC; Char Beales, Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing; David Brunick, Adelphia Communications Corp.; Linda Chambers, Bright House Networks; Kerry Chandler, ESPN; Julie B. Cookson, Scripps Networks; Timothy Goodly, Turner Broadcasting System Inc.; Lisa Kaye, greenlightjobs; Deborah A. Lauer, Motorola Inc.; Lynne Ramsey, Charter Communications Inc.; and Belinda Turner Patterson, Cox Communications Inc.