Digital-cable subscribers throughout the MSO’s Eastern division -- Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Virginia and Washington, D.C. -- now have access to Ripken- and baseball-related fare free-of-charge.
Among content available via Comcast On Demand:
• Hall of Fame induction speeches from Luis Aparicio, Wade Boggs, Jim Bunning, Harmon Killebrew, Eddie Murray, Jim Palmer, Brooks Robinson, Nolan Ryan, Mike Schmidt, Earl Weaver, Dave Winfield and Carl Yastrzemski;
• Interviews with Ripken and his former teammate, Baltimore Orioles general manager Mike Flanagan, from CN8, The Comcast Network’s Out of Bounds;
• Interviews with Ripken, fellow July inductee Tony Gwynn, Robinson and current Oriole Melvin Mora from CN8’s Cal’s Call to the Hall: The Fans Speak.
• Segments from instructional-video series Baseball the Ripken Way; and
• An interview with Ironclad Authentics GM Ray Schulte showcasing 2007 Hall of Fame collectible items featuring Ripken and Gwynn.