Cox Communications Inc. has added some 1,300 hours of new programming to its Cox On Demand video-on-demand service.
The MSO announced deals Monday with MTV Networks, PBS Kids Sprout, G4, National Geographic Channel, Speed Channel, Fuse and TV Guide SPOT.
Cox’s new VOD fare will include:
• From MTVN: programming from networks including MTV: Music Television, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Noggin, Nick Jr., VH1, Country Music Television and Black Entertainment Television.
• From PBS Kids Sprout: fare devoted to pre-schoolers and their care-givers.
• From G4: video-game industry news, trends, reviews, the hottest games and gear, celebrity interviews and insider opinions.
• From NGC: episodes from series, specials and the network’s library of documentaries.
• From Fuse: hit music videos, artist interviews, concert footage and more.
• From TV Guide SPOT, samplings, catch-ups and previews of some of the most popular shows on television.