The Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing announced its 2007 officers and new members of its board of directors.
The 2007 officers are:
• Chair: Joe Rooney, senior vice president, marketing, Cox Communications;
• Vice chair: Sean R.H. Bratches, executive VP, sales and marketing, ESPN;
• Secretary: Sam Howe, executive VP and chief marketing officer, Time Warner Cable;
• Treasurer: Eric Kessler, president, sales and marketing, HBO; and
• Immediate past chair: David N. Watson, executive VP, operations, Comcast.
CTAM’s newly elected directors are:
• Bill Goodwyn, president, affiliate sales and marketing, Discovery Networks;
• Andy Heller, president, domestic distribution, Turner Broadcasting System; and
• Wonya Lucas, general manager, The Weather Channel.
The CTAM Educational Foundation also announced its 2007 officers:
• Chair: Heller;
• Vice chair: Dinesh Jain, president and chief operating officer, Insight Communications; and
• Secretary/treasurer: Char Beales, CEO, CTAM.