The Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing’s CTAM Educational Foundation added two corporate patrons and several board members.
Advance/Newhouse Communications has become a "Silver Level" corporate patron, and Scripps Networks a "Bronze Level" corporate patron, the foundation said Tuesday.
In addition, the following executives were named to its board of directors:
• David L. Cohen, executive vice president, Comcast Corp.;
• Charles Ellis, executive VP and chief marketing officer, Time Warner Cable;
• Mark Greenberg, executive VP, Showtime Networks Inc.;
• Eric Kessler, president, sales and marketing, Home Box Office;
• Debra L. Lee, president and chief operating officer, BET Holdings Inc.;
• Edward A. Spray, president, Scripps Networks;
• Debora J. Wilson, COO, The Weather Channel Networks and The Weather Channel Interactive; and
• David M. Zaslav, president, NBC Cable Networks.