The Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing Wednesday announced its 2005 board of directors.
New directors at the trade group are: Robert Clasen, CEO, Starz Entertainment Group LLC; Thomas Cullen, executive vice president, Charter Communications Inc.; and Steven A. Miron, president, Advance/Newhouse Communications.
Officers returning for their second year are:
• Chair: Len Fogge, executive VP, creative and marketing, Showtime Networks Inc.
• Vice chair: David N. Watson, executive VP, operations, Comcast Cable Communications Inc.
• Secretary: Douglas V. Holloway, president, cable investments, NBC Universal.
• Treasurer: Joe Rooney, senior VP, marketing, Cox Communications Inc.
• Immediate past chair: Kevin J. Leddy, senior VP, strategy and development, Time Warner Cable.