The Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing announced the “2004 TAMI Awards” winners Monday.
The awards are presented to member volunteers who have contributed significantly to the overall success and growth of the organization.
The 2004 TAMI Awards will be presented during a special ceremony at the CTAM Summit July 18-21 at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston.
• Tom Alexander, vice president, trade marketing, Cartoon Network;
• Ken Fitzpatrick, senior VP, Time Warner Cable;
• Kim Lemon, senior VP, Showtime Networks Inc.;
• Patti Marciano, regional VP, affiliate sales and marketing, Fox Cable Networks Group;
• Robert Wharton and Duane Dick, senior partners, Sand Cherry Associates;
• Mark Hess, VP, digital TV, Comcast Cable Communications Inc.; and
• Sergei Kuharsky, senior VP, marketing, In Demand.