Today at CTAM in New York 2011
Monday, October 5 • The New York Marriott Marquis
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
1 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Face Time Sessions
All Face Time sessions are limited to 50 attendees per speaker in order to create a meaningful, interactive experience and give attendees the opportunity to ask a burning question of one of these industry leaders, face to face.
Jane Olson, SVP, Marketing & Brand Strategy, Oxygen Media
Cantor Room, 9th Floor
Don Buckley, EVP, Program Marketing and Digital Services, Showtime Networks
Marquis Ballroom Salon A, 9th Floor
Jeffrey Hirsch, EVP and Chief Marketing Officer, Residential Services, Time Warner Cable
Marquis Ballroom Salon B, 9th Floor
Rebecca Rusk Lim, VP, Interactive Experience, AMPT, Turner Broadcasting System
Jolson Room, 9th Floor
1:30 p.m. - 2 p.m.
Ann Carlsen, Founder & CEO, Carlsen Resources, Inc.
Cantor Room, 9th Floor
Joan Gillman, EVP and President, Media Sales, Time Warner Cable
Duffy Room - 7th Floor
Craig Woerz , Co-Founder & Co-Managing Partner, Media Storm
Marquis Ballroom Salon B - 9th Floor
Thanda Belker, EVP, Pay Television, Sony Pictures Television & Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
Marquis Ballroom Salon A - 9th Floor
Colleen Fahey Rush, EVP & Chief Research Officer, Viacom Media Networks Jolson Room - 9th Floor
2 p.m.- 3:30 p.m.
Seeing Through the Clouds
Empire Complex - 7th Floor
Companies that provide cloud solutions are racing to invest and define their position within this economic ecosystem. The potential effect on how companies sell and customers buy is significant. Get insights on going to market, in both the business-to-business and business-to-consumer spaces, to distinguish the primary drivers and key enablers behind the shift to a new business model that's taking the industry by storm.
• R. Brooks Borcherding, President, NaviSite
• Dennis Hoffman, Senior Vice President, Service Provider, EMC
• Steve Mannel, Global Industry Executive, Media & Communications, Salesforce.com
• Steve Reynolds, Service Provider Marketing Development Manager, Microsoft Corporation
• Lynda Stadtmueller, Program Director, Cloud Computing, Frost & Sullivan
• Tom Cady, Senior Adviser, CTAM Business Services
ITV Idol: Groundbreaking Applications
Astor Ballroom - 7th floor
Sponsored by Canoe Ventures
Join the fun at this second annual competition and vote for your favorite application. Developers compete while sharing their latest interactive apps. Hear from the finalists on how consumers are engaging and reacting. Gain insight into how iTV can impact the business and drive revenue, retention and loyalty before seeing who takes home the coveted Interactive Award.
• Showtime Networks
• The Weather Channel and Nielsen MediaSync
• Intrasonics Limited
• WE tv/Fuse/MSG/Ensequence
• Arthur Orduna, Chief Product Officer, Canoe Ventures
Trend Spotting with Cool Hunters
Shubert Complex - 6th Floor
All things are connected. What is happening today is shaping tomorrow. These white-space readers will share their insights into what has staying power, what's fading and what's next in the digital and social worlds. Hear how they - and you - can tap innovative thinking, anticipate consumer wants, and predict how the dynamic environment will impact business strategy.
• Steve Rubel, EVP/Global Strategy and Insights, Edelman Digital
Digital Strategy and Beyond
Shubert Complex - 6th Floor
Looking ahead for groundbreaking innovation is only a beginning. Top digital strategists talk shop about applying an understanding of consumer engagement behavior to achieve business objectives. Explore how to move beyond planning for marketing integration to planning for unification of the consumer experience, and remodeling for results.
• John Barker, President & Chief Idea Officer, Barker/DZP
• Sarah Hofstetter, SVP, Emerging Media & Brand Strategy, 360i
• Carol Kruse, SVP, Marketing, ESPN
• Judy Shapiro, Founder/CEO, engageSimply
• Linda Ong, President, Truth Consulting
Segmenting for Success
Majestic Complex - 6th Floor
In a marketplace that is highly fragmented, the "general market" is a thing of the past. Companies that best understand the consumer segments that are most actionable for their particular business situation - whether developing new programming, targeting direct mail or creating a product line - are seizing the competitive advantage. Discover groundbreaking approaches to segmentation and hear how advanced techniques increase effectiveness.
• Glenn Enoch, VP Integrated Media Research, ESPN
• Tony Maldonado, VP of Marketing Sciences, Cox Communications
• John F. McCraken, VP, Insights, Research, Initiative & Strategy, Time Warner Cable
• Young Ko, EVP, Socratic Technologies
• Jill Rosengard Hill, SVP, Frank N. Magid Associates
Wednesday, Oct. 5
4 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Broadway Ballroom - 6th Floor
Unconventional Social Media
Social media raises more questions than it produces answers for marketers, creating a sense of being in perpetual beta. Harvard Business School's Mikolaj Jan Piskorski shares proven insights from research on what drives profits and engagement. As marketers experiment with social media, they are simultaneously setting success metrics. Find out if the bar is set right and explore ways to be more successful.
• Rick Stamberger, President and CEO, SmartBrief
• Mikolaj Jan Piskorski, Associate Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
Put this in a separate box
KAITZ DINNER 2011
6 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Walter Kaitz Foundation 2011 Fundraising Dinner
Hilton New York
Third Floor Grand Ballroom
Pre-Dinner Reception 6-7:30 p.m.
Dinner & Ceremony 7:30-9 p.m.
Post-Dinner Reception 9-10:30 p.m.
Separate ticket required. Business attire recommended.