Fox Sports en Español Profile
Since 1996 Fox Sports en Español has been synonymous with top-tier, world-class, sports programming en tu idioma. From our award-winning original programming to our cutting-edge production values, Fox Sports en Español is the standard bearer of high-quality sports programming in the U.S. Spanish-language television marketplace. Our lineup features live telecasts of the best soccer leagues in the world, exclusive coverage of the most important Latin American club soccer tournaments, alongside Major League Baseball and combat Sports.
NETWORK PROGRAM FORMAT
Local Avails: Times: Insertion Hours:
2 minutes per hour
17.7 million (Total); 5.162 million (Hispanic Homes)
FOX Pan American Sports, LLC
BENEFITS TO ADVERTISERS
- Nielsen Measurement – Fully measured by Nielsen within the U.S. National Hispanic Television universe giving advertisers measurable, guaranteed delivery for their investment.
- Distribution – Reaching 5.162 million Hispanic television households, +50% of the total Hispanic Cable Universe. Fox Sports en Español is distributed on cable systems in over 175 DMA’s throughout the U.S., the most of any Spanish-language television network, broadcast or cable.
- Targeted Reach – Has the #1 composition of M18-34 and M18-49 of any network, broadcast or cable, in all of Spanish-language television on a total day basis.
- Great Content – Featuring more than 1,600 hours of live, exclusive sports programming in Spanish and, with few exceptions, English SAP each year, including the Copa Santander Libertadores, Copa Nissan Sudamericana, InterLiga, and the FIFA Club World Cup soccer tournaments; the Major League Baseball regular season, All-Star Game post-season and World Series.
- Creativity – Showcases your clients’ message via; Product Integration and Immersion, Virtual Signage, Branded Programming and Program Entitlements, Custom Features, On-line and Wireless.
Fox Sports en Español Nielsen Viewer Profiles M18+
Source of Viewing:
Analog Cable 6%
PC Ownership 60.5%
Digital Cable 23%
Video Game 43%
Source: The Nielsen Company October 2008 Hispanic HHS; total day (M-Su 1PM-4AM) P18+ NPower , 1% Unification October 2008, Segmentation 6+ mins and daypart ratings, FSE Coverage area sample counts.
When compared to the Hispanic broadcast viewer Hispanic cable subscribers are:
• 7% more likely to pay any price for desirable electronics
• 14% more likely to watch television as main source of entertainment
• 30% more likely to have leased or bought a new car
• 21% more likely to trust information on the internet
• 15% more likely to travel somewhere different every time
• 45% more likely to buy video games than music or movies
• 18% more likely to look for a new car every two or three years
Source: NCS/NHCS: Spring 2008 Adults 2 Year Combined (May ‘06-June ‘08).
Fox Sports en Español has a strong male skew across all day parts and an all family viewing composition across during major event telecasts.
Genres: Entertainment, News/Information
Sports: Baseball, Boxing, Soccer
Copa Santander Libertadores
Argentine Primera A
Copa Nissan Sudamericana
Barclays Premier League
Italian Serie A
FIFA Club World Cup
Mexican Primera Division
Major League Soccer
Major League Baseball’s “Game of the Week” every Saturday at 3:30pm EST
Major League Baseball’s All-Star Game, post-season and World Series
Domestic and International Boxing
Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)
Lucha Libre from Mexico
Diario Fox Sports - This news show, broadcast nightly from Mexico City, covers the latest happenings in sporting events from around the world.
Fox Sports Noticias - This daily program, produced in Argentina, is the longest running Spanish-language sports news show in America.
Leading National Advertisers
HOME DEPOT CENTER
COORS BREWING CO.
Fox Sports en Español
10201 W. Pico Blvd.
Bldg. 103, 3241
Los Angeles, CA 90035