Those looking for a shot to win NBC Sports Group's sweepstakes promotion are going to need a wee bit of luck and would be wise to schedule a fair amount watching of the the latest iteration of Golf Channel's Big Break franchise and Notre Dame football.
With the Emerald Isle serving as the location for the 16th season of Golf's reality series Big Break, and NBC's college football teammate Notre Dame scheduled to play Navy abroad next season, the two divisions of the NBC Sports Group are promoting the "Lucky Break Sweepstakes" that will award a VIP football experience surrounding the aforementioned contest and golf outings at some of Ireland's most famous courses in 2012.
For chances to win, fans must watch Notre Dame Football home games on NBC through October (Sept. 15 vs. Michigan State; Oct. 8 vs. Air Force; Oct. 22 vs. USC; and Oct. 29 vs. Navy), as well as episodes of Big Break Ireland on Golf Channel (Tuesdays at 9 p.m. (ET) for a unique keyword displayed on the screen that can be entered online at www.golfchannel.com/luckybreak.
The more fans watch, the more chances to win. Only one entry per unique keyword per e-mail address and telephone number per day is allowed.
The Grand Prize Winner will receive:
• Trip for two to Dublin, Ireland, including airfare, accommodations and rental car;
• Tickets to and VIP hospitality at the 2012 Notre Dame-Navy football game in Dublin;
• One round of golf for two at The K Club's both Palmer and Smurfit Courses;
• One round of golf for two at Portmarnock Golf Club;
• One round of golf for two at The Royal Dublin Golf Club; and
• $500 spending cash.
There also will be weekly winners during the six-week promotion who will receive Golf Channel prize packs, which include an iPod Touch.