Firming up its lineup, CTAM has secured NBC News Meet the Press moderator David Gregory and president and general manager of Investigation Discovery, Destination America and the Military Channel, Henry Schleiff, as speakers for its Summit and Insight co-confabs, CTAM Summit and CTAM Insights, slated from Oct. 14-16 in Orlando.
Gregory will address attendees in a keynote session Monday, Oct. 15, while 50 attendees will explore the anatomy of entertainment forensics as predicated by one of the masters of programming makeovers, Schleiff, during the CTAM Summit's Face Time sessions. These informal, off-the-record Q&A sessions are supported by Fox Networks.
In addition to Gregory and Schleiff, CTAM's roster of Summit speakers:
• Jerry Dow, Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, Suddenlink Communications
• Jeffrey Hirsch, EVP and Chief Marketing Officer, Time Warner Cable
• Marc Juris, COO, truTV
• Phil McKinney, President and CEO, CableLabs
• David Preschlack, EVP, Affiliate Sales and Marketing, Disney & ESPN Media Networks
• Benjamin Pyne, President, Global Distribution, Disney Media Networks
• Jay Rolls, SVP & Chief Technology Officer, Charter Communications
• Evan Shapiro, President, Participant Media TV
• Melinda Witmer, Executive Vice President and Chief Video and Content Officer, Time Warner Cable
This marks the first time in CTAM's 37-year history that the Summit and Insights conferences have been co-located. In addition, it's the first time Insights has been open to working press, providing for greater access to the critical nature of consumer research today.
The roster of Insights speakers includes:
• Shawn Achor, Author of The Happiness Advantage
• Jeff Bander, President of Americas & GM EyeTrackShop
• Dan Hill, President, Sensory Logic, Inc.
• Christie Kawada, Ph.D., SVP, Nielsen Entertainment, The Nielsen Company
• Larry Rosin, Co-founder and President, Edison Research
"Bringing the two conferences together allows for a broader perspective on today's consumer. We're combining the newest thinking in consumer marketing , product innovation, opportunities from big data, and applying research results to our business - so attendees can succeed in the evolving cable and media ecosystem, " said Char Beales, president and CEO, CTAM. "Co-location also makes good economic sense for executives who want to get the most out of their business travel by attending sessions across both events for a single registration fee.
The Summit co-chairs are Nomi Bergman, President, Bright House Networks and Ed Carroll, Chief Operating Officer, AMC Networks.
The Insights conference co-chairs are Kathy Filosa, VP, Direct Marketing, Cablevision Systems Corp., Janet Gallent, SVP, Strategic & Primary Research, NBC Universal, and Steve Seidmon, President, Seidmon Associates.