Home networking, high-definition TV, advanced broadband services,
PacketCable and leveraging network-operation centers and operational-support
systems will be the subjects of the five sessions produced by the Society of
Cable Telecommunications Engineers at the Broadband Plus Western Show (www.broadbandplus.org) Dec. 3 through 6
in Anaheim, Calif.
The SCTE is one of 14 associations/organizations that will hold meetings or
sessions at Broadband Plus.
The Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing will hold its
preshow luncheon Dec. 3. The topic is HDTV.
Women in Cable and Telecommunications and the National Association of
Minorities in Communications will hold a joint breakfast at the show.
And Cable Television Laboratories Inc. is showcasing the 10th anniversary of
Other participating associations include...
- Cabletelevision Advertising Bureau (CAB)
- Cable and Telecommunications Human Resources Association (CTHRA)
- Cable Television Public Affairs Association (CTPAA)
- American Film Institute
- Association for Interactive Marketing
- IDG Executive Forum
- Interactive Television Alliance
- Kagan World Media
- and the MPEG-4 Industry Forum.