The Cable Center Wednesday announced the presenters for the 2005 Cable Television Hall of Fame Celebration.
The event will be held in Denver Oct. 19.
The lineup is:
• James O. Robbins, president of Cox Communications Inc., will present Nickolas Davatzes, CEO emeritus of A&E Television Networks.
• Robert L. Johnson, chairman and CEO of BET Holdings Inc., will present Thomas E. Freston, co-president and co-chief operating officer of Viacom International.
• Julian A. Brodsky, vice chairman of Comcast Corp., will present Michael J. Fuchs, former CEO of Home Box Office.
• Decker Anstrom, president and COO of Landmark Communications Inc., will present Glenn R. Jones, chairman of Jones International Ltd.
• Trygve E. Myhren, former chairman and CEO of American Television and Communication Corp. and president of Providence Journal Co. and currently president of Myhren Media, will present Monroe E. Rifkin, chairman of Rifkin & Associates Inc.
• Brian P. Lamb, chairman and CEO of C-SPAN, will present John V. Saeman, former president and CEO of Daniels & Associates and chairman of Medallion Enterprises LLC.
• John M. Walson, executive vice president of Service Electric Cable TV Inc., will present John Walson Sr., one of the country’s first cable operators, posthumously. The award will be accepted by his son, John E. Walson Jr.