The Southern California Chapter of Women in Cable & Telecommunications
Tuesday announced the winners of the 2003 "LEA Awards."
The awards recognize four outstanding individuals for their achievements in
the areas of leadership, education and advocacy; contributions to the
telecommunications industry; and support of WICT.
• Lifetime Achievement: Louise Henry Bryson, executive vice president,
distribution and business development, Lifetime Television.
• Woman of the Year: Diane Blanco, regional diversity marketing manager,
Adelphia Communications Corp.
• Woman to Watch: Patti Marciano, director of Web marketing and electronic
commerce, Cox Communications Inc.
• Advocate Leader: Stephanie Davis, director, Western region affiliate sales,
• WICT Board Member of the Year: Jenny Levy, affiliate-sales coordinator,
A&E Television Networks.
The ceremony will take place Oct. 16 at the Beverly Hills