The latest Lifetime Women’s Pulse Poll played off the network’s acquisition of Desperate Housewives.
Lifetime Television will debut ABC’s Emmy Award-winning series Saturday, Aug. 5 at 11 p.m. (EST/PST).
Among findings from the 11,818 surveys completed on the network’s Web site (www.lifetimetv.com):
• 60% of women think of themselves as desperate housewives;
• 20% admitted that they have a secret they wouldn’t want their neighbors to know;
• 16% admitted that they’d have an affair with their neighbor’s partner;
• 22% think the folks next door are engaging in strange sexual behavior;
• Only 12% would like to see Bill and Hillary Clinton move in next door, but just 4% would like to see George W. and Laura Bush do so;
• 33% chose Adam Sandler as the male celebrity they’d like to bump into mailing a letter in their own neighborhood and 19% picked Matt Damon, but only 9% chose new Superman Brandon Routh;
• 34% said Britney Spears and Kevin Federline wouldn’t be welcome in their neighborhood, followed by Paris Hilton at 33%.