Local Cable -- See and view same-day local cable spot logs
Spot playback of furniture store commercial aired in Boston on CNN recently.
Our patented broadcast monitoring technology listens to top-rated local cable stations in major markets.
While our computers automatically track millions of recurring commercials hour after hour, 365 days a year, our teams of spot data specialists research and identify hundreds of new advertisers and commercials every day.
It's this combination of expert human attention coupled with highly-sophisticated computer hardware and software that allows you to create same-day online reports anytime you want them, 24 hours a day.
What you'll get from our local cable monitoring service:
- Powerful online search tools for local cable stations in your market
- On-demand capability to compare newspaper ads
- One-click data export to Microsoft Excel® spreadsheets for further analysis
- Same-day local cable data availability
- Ability to generate new, updated reports whenever you want
What you can do with it:
- Examine spot break placement, length and spot loads per hour
- View any station's log of spots as aired
- See actual time each local cable spot aired
- Hear audio of any spot or song from any computer
- See client spots on competing stations in a market
- Generate lists of spots
- Create combined panel of stations, then analyze their spot schedules
- See which accounts are not buying specific stations
Why you'll profit from this powerful tool:
- Great for prospecting - generate instant sales leads
- Advertising campaign verification
- View and/or listen to your ad campaign
- Make more powerful decisions with more current information
- Create competitive intelligence reports for advertisers
Media Monitors proudly serves major broadcast groups, newspapers, media analysts and ad agencies.
Ask about availability in your market.