The editors of Multichannel News have named a dozen executives as the publication's 2009 Women to Watch.
Their responsibilities run the industry gamut from leading businesses on a day-to-day basis to having oversight for such disciplines as distribution, marketing, programming, advanced platforms and commercial business.
Alongside the 2009 Wonder Women class, the Women to Watch honorees will be profiled in a special report in the Jan. 26, 2009 issue of Multichannel News, as well as online at multichannel.com.
The 2009 Wonder Women luncheon is scheduled for March 10, 2009 at the Hilton New York, co-hosted by the Women in Cable Telecommunications. For more information and to register, visit www.multichannel.com/ww2009 .
The 2009 Women to Watch are:
* Maryam Banikarim, chief marketing officer, Univision Communications.
* Jennifer Caserta, executive vice president and general manager, IFC.
* Lori Conkling, executive vice president, distribution, Lifetime Networks.
* Kristine Faulkner, vice president, product development and management, Cox Business.
* Melani Griffith, senior vice president, programming and video services, Insight Communications.
* Jacqueline Hernández, COO, Telemundo Communications Group.
* Loretha Jones, co-president, programming, BET
* Toni Judkins, senior vice president, original programming, TV One.
* Gina Lombardi, president, MediaFLO USA.
* Gail MacKinnon, EVP and chief government relations officer, Time Warner Cable.
* Sue Naegle, president, HBO Entertainment.
* Tonia O’Connor, EVP, distribution sales and marketing, Univision Communications.