The editors of Multichannel News have announced the 2015 class of Wonder Women.
The 13 women, who appear in a congratulatory announcement on page 27 of Monday’s Multichannel News, comprise the 17th class of cable, telecommunications and related entertainment and technology executives to be so honored. Their profiles will appear in the Jan. 26, 2015, edition of the magazine, and they will be saluted at a luncheon event at the Hilton New York on Thursday, March 19, 2015. The event, as always, is co-sponsored by the New York chapter of Women In Cable Telecommunications.
More information -- including photos and bios of the honorees, event details and a roster (and videos) of past speeches from Wonder Women luncheons -- are available now at a newly re-launched microsite, mcnwonderwomen.com. Keep that site bookmarked for future news, including celebrity hosts and an upcoming separate class of Women to Watch.
Here is the 2015 class of Wonder Women (alphabetically).
- Lynn Charytan, Senior Vice President of Legal Regulatory Affairs, Senior Deputy General Counsel, Comcast Corp.
- Katy Ferguson, Executive Vice President, Managing Partner, Entertainment, Horizon Media
- Jennifer Hightower, Senior Vice President, Law and Policy, General Counsel, Cox Communications
- Sandra Howe, Senior Vice President, Global Marketing, ARRIS
- Susette Hsiung, Executive Vice President, Production, Disney/ABC Cable Networks Group
- Sandra Kapell, Executive Vice President, Human Resources and Administration, Cablevision Systems
- Judi Lopez, Senior Vice President, Affiliate Distribution & Marketing, NUVOtv and Fuse
- Sarah Madigan, Executive Vice President, Content Distribution, Univision Communications
- Melissa Maxfield, Senior Vice President of Federal Government Affairs, Comcast Corp.
- Courteney Monroe, Chief Executive Officer, National Geographic Channels U.S.
- Tina Pidgeon, General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer, Senior Vice President of Government Affairs, General Communication Inc.
- Jane Rice, Senior Vice President, Distribution, A+E Networks
- Claudia Teran, Executive Vice President, Business and Legal Affairs, Deputy General Counsel, Fox Networks Group, and General Counsel, Fox Sports