Join Multichannel News as it ushers in a new decade of covering the cable-TV business. We're planning a three-part series Nov. 1, Nov. 8 and Nov. 15 that looks at the cable-TV industry's past, present and future from MCN's unique point of view. We'll highlight the most innovative people, products and moments that have come together to give the U.S. one of the most sophisticated wired networks in the world.
Part 2 of 3: ISSUE DATE: Nov. 8
30 Leaders who are changing cable today.
• Roger Ailes, Fox News Channel/Fox TV Stations Group
• Chris Albrecht, Starz
• Cathy Avgiris, Comcast
• Char Beales, CTAM
• Jeff Bewkes, Time Warner Inc.
• Matt Blank, Showtime
• Rep. Rick Boucher, Congress
• Glenn Britt, Time Warner Cable
• Chase Carey, News Corp.
• Rocco Commisso, Mediacom
• James Dolan, Cablevision Systems
• Marwan Fawaz, Charter
• Bob Iger, Disney
• Phil Kent, Turner Broadcasting System
• Jerry Kent, Suddenlink
• Eric Kessler, Richard Plepler, HBO
• Debra Lee, BET Networks
• Ken Lowe, Scripps Networks Interactive
• Judy McGrath, MTV Networks
• Kyle McSlarrow, NCTA
• Leslie Moonves, CBS
• Rupert Murdoch, News Corp.
• Abbe Raven, AETN
• Sumner Redstone, Viacom
• Brian Roberts, Comcast
• Johnathan Rodgers, TV One
• Bob Stanzione, Arris
• Anne Sweeney, Disney/ABC TV Group
• Tony Werner, Comcast
• Cyma Zarghami, Nickelodeon
For advertising space information, please contact: Louis Hillelson 917.281.4730 • LHillelson@nbmedia.com