The National Cable & Telecommunications Association said Monday that nominations for its “2005 Vanguard Awards” are due Jan. 21.
Nomination forms are available online (www.thenationalshow.com) or by contacting the NCTA industry-affairs department at 202-775-3669.
The Vanguard Awards will be presented Monday, April 4, during the 2005 National Show, being held April 3-5 at the MosconeCenter in San Francisco.
“The Vanguard Awards are an opportunity to honor the best and brightest in cable, recognizing the men and women who have built and continue to grow a thriving industry,” NCTA CEO Robert Sachs said in a prepared statement.
“We encourage our colleagues across the country to nominate dedicated executives who have made major contributions to our industry’s success,” he added.
The Vanguard Awards categories:
• Distinguished Vanguard Award for Leadership (Man);
• Distinguished Vanguard Award for Leadership (Woman);
• Vanguard Award for Young Leadership;
• Vanguard Award for Programmers;
• Vanguard Award for Associates and Affiliates;
• Vanguard Award for Science and Technology;
• Vanguard Award for Cable-Operations Management;
• Vanguard Award for Government and Community Relations; and
• Vanguard Award for Marketing.