Cable Positive’s2006 board of directors and executive committee took office last week.
Time Warner Cable vice president of corporate public affairs Bonnie Hathaway is the cable industry’s AIDS-action organization’s new chairman, succeeding Alwyn Group partner David Wicks, who will serve on the executive committee as immediate past chair.
MTV Networks executive VP of cable distribution and marketing Peter Low is a new member of Cable Positive’s board, joining returnees Ruth Browne, Arthur Ashe Institute; Jim Coltharp, Comcast Corp.; Italia Commisso-Weinand, Mediacom Communications Corp.; Erica Goldman, NBC Universal; Larry Dunn, Multichannel News; Billy Farina, Cox Communications Inc.; Steve Houck, National Cable Communications; Paul Jacobson, Adelphia Communications Corp.; Byron Marchant, Black Entertainment Television; Patty McCaskill, Cequel III LLC; Melissa Montuori, Norm Marshall & Associates Inc.; Tonia O’Connor, TV Guide; Scott Perlmutter, GSN; Rob Stoddard, National Cable & Telecommunications Association; Craig Watson, Charter Communications Inc.; and Jeffrey A. Bernstein, founder.
Newly elected members of Cable Positive’s executive committee are:
• First VP: Chris Moseley, Hallmark Channel;
• Second VP: Ray Gutierrez, Showtime Networks Inc.;
• Treasurer: Stuart Benson, Sundance Channel;
• Secretary: Meredith Wagner, Lifetime Entertainment Services;
• Member-at-large: Dennis Mangers, California Cable & Telecommunications Association; and
• General counsel: Daniel L. Brenner, NCTA.