English-language Latino cable network Sí TV announced seven new hires Wednesday.
• Dotty Ewing, senior vice president of marketing, had been senior VP, marketing and on-air promotions at Playboy Entertainment Group.
• Mark Zelenz, executive director of affiliate sales and marketing, Eastern region, had been with Bloomberg Television’s cable- and satellite-sales unit.
• Oscar Ordaz, director of affiliate sales and marketing, Eastern region, had been director of affiliate marketing at NBC Universal Cable, focusing on Hispanic networks Telemundo and mun2 television.
• Lillian Casares, director of affiliate sales and marketing, Western region, had been director of affiliate sales, national accounts for HSN.
• Brenda Lacy-Davis, executive director of affiliate business affairs, had been VP, business and legal Affairs at Fox Family Channel (now ABC Family).
• Jennifer Long, account manager, Western region, had held the same title at MTV Networks.
• Karen Alcoba, account manager, Eastern region, had been responsible for leading the development of sales-capacity training, strategies and tactics for the North America and South America sales divisions at Elsevier B.V.