The Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers Friday announced the slate of candidates for its 2006 board of directors election.
Election results will be announced Monday, April 3, with newly elected directors taking office at the SCTE Cable-Tec Expo 2006, to be held June 20-23 in Denver.
The candidates are:
• Region 3, representing Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington: Sean Bristol, Comcast Cable Communications Inc.; Keith Grunberg (incumbent), Charter Communications Inc.; and Frank Park, Bresnan Communications.
• Region 4, representing Oklahoma and Texas: Glenn Fuller, Cox Communications Inc.; Donald Gall, Pangrac & Associates Development Inc.; and Bob Macioch (incumbent), Time Warner Cable.
• Region 5, representing Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska: William L. Beckhoff, Mediacom Communications Corp.; Vicki Marts (incumbent), Cox; and Tim Templeton, Sunflower Broadband.
• Region 7, representing Indiana, Michigan and Ohio: Marc Broadnax (incumbent), Comcast; Jim Brown, Buckeye Cable Systems; and Thomas Williams, Adelphia Communications Corp.
• Region 8, representing Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee: Wayne Callihan, Systems Services; Tommy Hill, Mediacom; and Roger Penny, Cox.
• Region 10, representing the District of Columbia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia: Marcie Anderson, Cox; and Steve Johnson (incumbent), Time Warner.
• Region 12, representing Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island and Vermont: Alan Amato, Times Fiber Communications; Mark Galvin, Whaleback Systems; and Deane Olmsted, Corning Inc.
• Director-at-large representing all members (two candidates will be elected): Walt Ciciora (incumbent), Technology Consultants; Mary Gilliland, CommScope Inc.; Yvette Gordon-Kanouff (incumbent), SeaChange International Inc.; Patrick O’Hare, Comcast; Jim Oldham, Trilogy Communications Inc.; and Randy Reynard, Arris Group Inc.
• Director-at-large, Canada: Brian Couves, Persona; Dermot O’Carroll (incumbent), Rogers Cable Inc.; and Ian Oliver, IBI Group.