The Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers Thursday announced the winners of its 2004 board-of-directors election.
The newly elected directors -- who will take office at the SCTE’s Cable-Tec Expo 2004, June 15-18 in Orlando, Fla. -- are:
• Region 3, representing Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington: Keith A. Grunberg, Charter Communications Inc.
• Region 4, representing Oklahoma and Texas: Mark A. Clark, Comcast Corp.
• Region 5, representing Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska: Vicki Marts, Cox Communications Inc.
• Region 7, representing Indiana, Michigan and Ohio: Marc Broadnax, Comcast.
• Region 8, representing Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee: Allen D. Bryant, Cox.
• Region 10, representing the District of Columbia, Kentucky, North Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia: Steven C. Johnson, Time Warner Cable.
• Region 12, representing Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New York, Rhode Island and Vermont: Bob Foote, Arris Group Inc./TeleWire Supply.
• Directors at large, representing all members: Walter S. Ciciora, Technology Consultants; and Yvette Gordon-Kanouff, SeaChange International Inc.
• Director at large, Canada, representing Canadian members: Dermot J.A. O’Carroll, Rogers Cable Inc.