The Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers is seeking proposals for educational and learning and development topics to be presented at its 2006 Conference on Broadband Learning & Development Tuesday, June 20 in Denver.
Any proposals will be considered, but the trade group said proposals addressing the following topics will be given priority:
• How to effectively reinforce technical training;
• How to tie technical training to business objectives;
• How to ensure transfer of technical learning to the job;
• How to best utilize accelerated learning principles;
• How to best utilize e-learning;
• How to effectively migrate skill sets to emerging technologies; and
• How to design and implement effective, accurate practical assessments.
Proposals must be submitted to the SCTE by Friday, Feb. 10, via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).