Showtime said Thursday that it will air a special roundtable forum, Controversy: The Reagans, Monday Dec. 1 at 9 p.m. (EST/PST).
The forum -- moderated by Frank Sesno, former Cable News Network Washington bureau chief and current professor of public policy and communication at George Mason University -- will explore the issues surrounding controversial miniseries The Reagans, which was moved from CBS to Showtime.
The miniseries will air on the premium network the previous night, Nov. 30.
Scheduled to participate are:
• Marvin Kalb, senior fellow, Joan Shorenstein Center for the Press, Politics and Public Policy, Harvard University;
• Martin Anderson, fellow, Hoover Institute, Stanford University, former chief domestic and economic policy advisor during the Reagan years and co-author of several books culled from Reagan letters and writings;
• Carl Sferrazza Anthony, author of First Ladies and First Ladies Volume II, producer of The Reagans and former speechwriter for Nancy Reagan and contributing editor of George Magazine;
• Lou Cannon, Ronald Reagan biographer and author of five Reagan books, including Governor Reagan: His Rise to Power and President Reagan: The Role of a Lifetime; and
• Linda Chavez, president, Center for Equal Opportunity and syndicated writer and political analyst for Fox News Channel.