Showtime said Monday that it will present a marathon of family-friendly programming on Christmas Day.
The network’s Dec. 25 schedule:
• 7 a.m. (EST/PST): Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams;
• 9 a.m.: Charlotte's Web 2: Wilbur's Great Adventure;
• 10:30 a.m.: Madeline;
• Noon: Hey Arnold! The Movie;
• 1:30 p.m.: The Wild Thornberrys Movie;
• 3 p.m.: Evelyn;
• 4:35 p.m.: Carry Me Home;
• 6:15 p.m.: Spy Kids 2: The Island of Lost Dreams; and
• 8 p.m.: The School of Rock.
The network also announced Monday that it will feature a double-feature of documentaries from its "Sho Exposure" block every Tuesday in December beginning at 9 p.m.
The Sho Exposure schedule:
• Dec. 7: Stoked: The Rise and Fall of Gator, which follows legendary skateboarder Mark "Gator" Rogowski, and Tribute: A Rockumentary, which tracks tribute bands and their fans.
• Dec. 14: Two-part documentary The Opposite Sex: Rene's Story and The Opposite Sex: Jamie's Story, detailing the experiences of two people undergoing sex-change operations -- one from female to male and the other from male to female.
• Dec. 21: Standing in the Shadows of Motown, the story of a group of Detroit musicians who played backup for numerous Motown artists, and Year of the Bull, which explores football through the eyes of a teen who might become the next big prospect.
• Dec. 28: Bowling for Columbine, Michael Moore's look at America's fascination with firearms, and Step Into Liquid, in which Dana Brown explores the obsession of surfing.