Major League Baseball’s Los Angeles Dodgers are still in demand on Time Warner Cable.
The MSO announced exclusive spring-training programming direct from Dodgertown in Vero Beach, Fla., as part of its Dodgers on Demand service, which launched in August.
The free-video-on-demand fare is available to all Time Warner Cable digital customers in the Los Angeles area.
The Dodgers on Demand spring-training content will begin Thursday and include:
• Vero Beach Report, a five- to seven-minute segment featuring an extensive look inside spring training with updates several times weekly;
• Inside Dodgers Baseball, a 10-minute segment featuring in-depth analyses and insights on players expected to make the 25-man Opening Day roster;
• Player profiles and features;
• One-on-one interviews with players, coaches and Dodgers brass;
• Dodgers Rewind, weekly highlights featuring play-by-play calls from the team’s broadcasters;
• My Dodgertown, a complete behind-the-scenes tour of the spring-training complex and favorite hangouts of players and coaches in Vero Beach; and
• A Rookie's Journey, a first-hand account of players fighting to land a spot on the major-league roster.
Most content will be available in both English and Spanish, Time Warner said.