TVGN to Marathon CW Dramas

'Tomorrow People,' 'Originals,' 'Reign' Encores Represent Synergy for CBS Holdings
Publish date:
Social count:

TVGN will hand over three Saturdays this month to all-day marathons of CW dramas. The network will air every episode to date of the rookier runs of The Tomorrow People (Jan. 4) The Originals (Jan. 11), and Reign (Jan. 18).

The first two series have aired nine episodes thus far, while the latter has aired eight.

CBS Corp., co-parent company of The CW, reached an agreement in March, 2013, to purchase 49% of TVGN. Lionsgate holds the other 51%. In November TVGN announced its first original-programming development slate.

“There is no better way to catch-up on great television than to binge every episode from the beginning of a series,” said Brad Schwartz, TVGN president of entertainment and media.

Mark Pedowitz, president of The CW, added, “The CW is thrilled to team up with TVGN to give viewers the opportunity to catch up on our three new hit series, The Originals, The Tomorrow People, and Reign.”