BroadbandPlus announced Monday that it is continuing to build a premier
lineup of speakers that plan to participate at the confab Dec.
3 through 6 at the Anaheim Convention Center in
Already, more than 150 confirmed speakers, 240 exhibitors and sponsors, 14
industry organizations and attendees from 25 countries will be in attendance at
this year's Western Show,
Key industry executives that are scheduled to be featured in the general
- Tom Rutledge, president, Cablevision Systems Corp.
- Ted Rogers, president and CEO, Rogers Communications Corp.
- Peter Boylan, president and CEO, Liberty Broadband Interactive
- Mark Cuban, cofounder and president, HDNet
- Susan Eid, legal advisor to Federal Communications Commission chairman Michael Powell
- Catherine Bohigian, legal advisor to FCC commissioner Kevin Martin
- W. Kenneth Feree, bureau chief, Mass Media, FCC; and
- Rick Chessen, associate bureau chief, Mass Media,