Women in Cable & Telecommunications’ Southern California chapter announced the winners of its 2006 LEA Awards.
The LEA Awards -- LEA stands forleadership, education and advocacy -- recognize individuals for their achievements in those areas and in support of WICT.
The 2006 winners are:
• Stacia Armstrong, regional vice president, network distribution and service, Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel;
• Maureen Lane, who is currently responsible for developing Time Warner Cable’s programming offerings for linear, on-demand, online and emerging platforms;
• Carolyn L. Terry, regional director, engineering, Los Angeles, Time Warner;
• Patti Röckenwagner, VP of regional communications, Los Angeles region, Time Warner; and
• Shelly Cotellesse, marketing manager of advertising sales, Cox Media Orange County.