The Atlanta chapter of Women in Cable & Telecommunications announced the winners of its third annual Red Letter Awards.
The awards honor “outstanding achievement, leadership and advocacy in the cable industry,” the chapter said.
The Red Letter Award Gala will be held Tuesday, Oct. 3 at the InterContinental Buckhead Hotel in Atlanta.
• Inspiration Award for Woman of the Year: Debora Wilson, president, The Weather Channel Cos.
• Horizon Award for Woman to Watch: Kathy Payne, vice president, programming, Cox Communications.
• Catalyst Award for Woman in Technology: Rhonda Lowry, VP, executive in residence, new-products group, Turner Broadcasting System.
• Mentor Award: Angela Gray, VP, human resources, Comcast.
• Rising Star Award for Emerging Leaders: Denise Myers, marketing manager, on-demand and pay-per-view, Cox; Judy Nussbaum, corporate counsel, Cox; Ruby Patton, manager, supplier diversity, Cox; and Jennifer Storms, VP, Turner Sports marketing and programming.