The Washington/Baltimore chapter of Women in Cable & Telecommunications announced its 2004 board of directors election results Monday.
The newly appointed board includes the following new officials:
• President: Helen Dimsdale, assistant director, communications and public affairs, National Cable & Telecommunications Association.
• Vice president: Marcie Anderson, VP of business development, northern Virginia, Cox Communications Inc.
• Treasurer: Christine Kuppens, VP, programming, National Geographic Channel.
• Secretary: Jane Quilter, senior director, operations, corporate marketing and communications, Black Entertainment Television.
• Board members at large: Judy Donahue, VP, learning and development, Discovery Communications Inc.; Marie Schuler, director of government and community affairs, Comcast Corp.; Michelle Cohen, of council, Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker LLP; and Teresa Antonucci, Atlantic division manager of community relations, Comcast.
The board will serve for a one-year term beginning Jan. 1.