Women in Cable & Telecommunications Monday announced the members of its 2005 board of directors, as well as the 2005 board of trustees for the WICT Foundation.
WICT’s new slate is made up of:
• Chairman: Susan Scott, senior vice president, distribution, The Weather Channel.
• Vice chair: Melanie Penna, VP, human resources, Comcast Cable Communications Inc.
• Secretary: Jessica Heacock, senior VP, affiliate marketing, MTV Networks.
• Treasurer: Connie Zerden, general manager, Showtime Networks Inc.
• Immediate past chair: Robin Sangston, VP and assistant general counsel, Cox Communications Inc.
• Chapter directors: Jennifer Dangar, VP, new media distribution, Discovery Communications Inc.; Benita Fitzgerald Mosley, president and CEO, Women in Cable & Telecommunications.
• Directors at large: Janice Arouh, senior VP, network distribution and service, Hallmark Channel; Nomi Bergman, executive VP, strategy and development, Advance/Newhouse Communications; Sherita Caesar, VP/GM, Charter Communications Inc.; Jill Campbell, senior VP, operations, central division, Cox; Lynne Costantini, senior VP, programming, Time Warner Cable; Kristin Dolan, senior VP, digital product management, Cablevision Systems Corp.; Ellen East, VP, communications and public affairs, Cox; Shelley Fischel, senior VP, HR and administration, Home Box Office; Rosa Marie Gatti, senior VP, communications, ESPN; Pamela Mackenzie, VP, Adelphia Communications Corp.; Sue Panzer, VP, distribution and field marketing, Lifetime Television; and Shirley Powell, senior VP, corporate communications, Turner Broadcasting System Inc.
The 2005 WICT Foundation board of trustees is:
• Chairman: Jill Campbell.
• Immediate past chair: former Comcast Corp. Southwest region senior VP Ann Montgomery.
• Secretary: Chris Moseley, executive VP, worldwide marketing and brand strategy, Crown Media Holdings Inc.
• Treasurer: Connie Zerden, GM, Showtime Networks.
• Appointed: Amy Banse, executive VP, programming investments, Comcast; Benita Fitzgerald Mosley.
• Trustees: Bridget Baker, executive VP, NBC Universal Cable; Thomas Baxter, president, Time Warner Cable; Jadz Janucik, senior VP, National Cable & Telecommunications Association; Susan Packard, president, Scripps Network affiliate and international development, Scripps Networks; Melanie Penna, VP, HR, Comcast Cable and WICT vice chair; Marva Smalls, executive VP, public affairs and chief of staff, Nickelodeon Networks; Italia Commisso Weinan, senior VP, programming and HR, Mediacom Communications Corp.; Michael Willner, CEO and vice chairman, Insight Communications Co. Inc.; and David Zagin, senior VP, affiliate sales and marketing, A&E Television Networks.