Chicago -- The Women in Cable &
Telecommunications Foundation has announced the host committee for
its annual Washington, D.C., dinner, which this year will honor AMC Networks
president Kate McEnroe.
The event will be held Oct. 27.
Named to the committee:
- actress Lauren Bacall
- Ian Crowe, vice chairman, TD Securities
- James Dolan, CEO, Cablevision Systems Corp.
- Leo J. Hindery Jr., president, chief operating officer, Tele-Communications Inc.
- Sandy McGovern, president, National Geographic Channels Worldwide
- Susan Packard, chief operating officer, Home & Garden Television
- Jan Peters, president, CEO, MediaOne
- Brian Roberts, president, Comcast Corp.
- Joshua Sapan, president, chief operating officer, Rainbow Programming Holdings Inc.
- Ruth Warren, chairwoman, WICT Foundation, group vice president, Jones Intercable Inc.