BlueHighways TV, an independent network offering original programs that explore the people, stories, traditions and music of America, announced today that it will launch on DISH on July 1, 2015. BlueHighways TV will be available on DISH Channel 73 to all DISH customers.
“We are thrilled to begin offering BlueHighways TV’s family-friendly programming to DISH customers,” said Stan Hitchcock, founder and Chairman of BlueHighways TV. “DISH customers have been sampling our original programming on DISH over the last few months, and it has proven very popular. We are now pleased to be able to bring them their favorite BlueHighways TV shows on a dedicated channel.”
Popular shows on BlueHighways TV include:
- Dry Creek – Award winning classic western set in historic Florida. Tackles modern problems while highlighting timeless lessons.
- Heart to Heart Classic – Singer/songwriters talk about and play music that shaped their lives.
- The Music Row Show – Artists and songwriters offer personal stories of “making it big” in Nashville.
- WoodSongs - The best in acoustic roots music from the television version of the live audience radio show.
- Reno’s Old Time Music Festival – Classic Bluegrass performances at their finest.
- Kelly’s Country Junction - Special guests join host Kelly Lee James for music and humor.
About BlueHighways TV TM
BlueHighways TV is an independent multi-platform network, delivered in both standard and high definition, which grew out of the great interest that audiences have in exploring the folklore, music, traditions, destinations and artistry of America. Conceived and created by Network Creative Group, LLC, BlueHighways TV captures that welcoming, down-home spirit that Americans are known for, delivered with a fresh and sincere voice. For more information, visit BlueHighways TV's website at www.bluehighwaystv.com.
DISH Network Corp. (NASDAQ: DISH), through its subsidiaries, provides approximately 13.844 million pay-TV subscribers, as of March 31, 2015, with the highest-quality programming and technology with the most choices at the best value. Subscribers enjoy a high definition line-up with more than 200 national HD channels, the most international channels, and award-winning HD and DVR technology. DISH Network Corporation is a Fortune 250 company. Visit www.dish.com.