SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif.-- Envivio, Inc. (Nasdaq:ENVI), a leading provider of software-based video processing and delivery solutions, today unveiled its plans for the key USA Broadcast industry event, NAB 2015, that takes place at the Las Vegas Convention Center, April 13 to 16.
“This year at NAB we are going beyond the boundaries of our own booth to show how well our solutions fit into a broader ecosystem,” said Julien Signès, founder and CEO of Envivio. “We are delighted that our partners Dolby, Google, HP and Intel, among others, will showcase integrated technologies with Envivio during the show – we want to demonstrate to customers the strength of our own solutions and how they fit with other leading tech brands.”
NAB comes at a time when Envivio has been recognized by premier industry analyst Frost & Sullivan as the market leader for live video processing. Envivio received the 2014 Global Frost & Sullivan Award for Market Leadership for excellence in innovation and capturing the highest revenue share within the live video transcoding market.
ENVIVIO HIGHLIGHTS AT NAB 2015, BOOTH SU3602:
- ENVIVIO SOLUTIONS DEMONSTRATIONS – Fresh at the booth will be demonstrations of Envivio’s latest products and services including demos of three solutions areas: video processing, video delivery and video monetization. Visitors will see newly released versions of Envivio’s leading products: Muse, Halo and Guru.
- DOLBY AC-4 and 4K LIVE – Envivio will partner with Dolby to demonstrate live encoding using Dolby’s new generation of audio, Dolby AC-4 and Envivio’s 4K HEVC solutions for ultra high definition video. Visit the Dolby booth SU-1702 for more information on Dolby AC-4. HEVC experts will be present in the Envivio booth throughout the show to answer any questions.
- GOOGLE TIME – 4:00 pm Monday through Wednesday is Google Time at the Envivio booth. All attendees are welcome to join Google management for a discussion about Chrome NPAPI deprecation and how to move forward with Google Widevine Modular DRM including video on demand, and linear approaches. Google and Envivio urge video service providers to make the ‘dash to DASH’ as the new MPEG video standard for browsers.
- STUDIOEXPERIENCE is an official NAB Show venue created by Waskul Entertainment that combines a live broadcast studio with a multi-vendor technology showcase. Envivio will encode live program streams and, in conjunction with partners HP, Intel and Zixi; Envivio will deliver the programing content via an end-to-end cloud based solution to viewers worldwide. Booth SU621. For a StudioXperience VIP Tour sign up at http://bit.ly/envivio227
- Virtual NAB - This year, Arnaud Perrier, Envivio’s VP of strategy and business development, reveals a formula for measuring the business ROI of live and on-demand cloud video. Participating in NAB’s debut online videoconference vNAB, Perrier’s presentation will be accessible during and after the show.